Bring Your Family Together in the United States

Bring Your Family Together in the United States

Obtain a family visa in Durham, NC

Everybody deserves to live with their family. If you have family outside the United States, a family visa could be the solution.

The Law Office of Hugh A. Hudson can help you obtain any visa your family members may need. Whether you need a K-1 visa for your fiance or another visa for your cousins, rely on an experienced lawyer to help.

Connect with attorney Hudson now to discuss your family-based immigration needs in Durham, NC.

Who can obtain a family visa?

The law states that only certain people can get a family visa to live in the United States. Some of those people include:

  • Immediate family members of a U.S. Citizen
  • Unmarried children of a U.S. citizen
  • Spouses, minor children or unmarried children of legal permanent residents

Whether you're seeking a K-1 visa or another type of visa, rely on attorney Hudson to help you with the application. Reach out today to learn more about getting your loved ones into the United States.